the problem with rich people is that i am not one
i bet actors watch their movies and look at the scenes that used green screen imaging and are like “YOOOO WAS THAT WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IMAGINING?”
where can I uninstall my period
i think if you download pregnancy it blocks it for a few months but then you get a really annoying loud pop up that doesn’t go away for 18 years
one day I’ll make you proud."
tbh ive seen guitars and basses that are better looking than most of the guys at school
it’s 2014 why don’t cute puppies fall from the sky yet
because they might hit the ground too hard and die
i did not think this through
- Apple: I haven't really taken notice of you so far.
- Honeydew: You fascinate me.
- Banana: You annoy me.
- Mullberry: Mostly I tolerate you on my dash.
- Cherry: You make me uncomfortable.
- Orange: I love your blog, but I'm not very interested in you personally.
- Grapefruit: I don't care so much for your blog, but I'm rather interested in you as a person.
- Kiwi: Love your blog, equally interested in you as a person.
- Pineapple: I think about you even when I'm not on tumblr.
- Raspberry: I'm not even aware I'm re-blogging from you when I do.
- Strawberry: I wasn't even aware I was following you. How did that happen?
- Mango: I wouldn't mind talking to you if you ever messaged me, but it's not that big of a deal to me.
- Green Apple: I would really like to talk to you, but I never will initiate it.
- Guava: I have no interest in talking with you on here.
- Blueberry: Sometimes, I like and re-blog posts from you just to get your attention.
- Cantaloupe: I often avoid liking and re-blogging your post so I don't draw your attention.
- Watermelon: I'm not very interested in you or your blog, I'm just too lazy to unfollow you.
- Elderberry: I've anon-ed you something personal before.
- Pumpkin: I've anon-ed you a compliment before.
- Kumquat: I've anon-ed you hate before.
- Lemon: Never anon-ed you before, probably won't again.
- Lime: We've never talked and I prefer to keep it that way.
- Papaya: We used to talk but we don't anymore and that makes me sad.
- Rhubarb: We used to talk and we don't anymore and I prefer it that way.
- Tangerine: We talk on here sometimes and I want it to continue.
- Plum: Meh.
- Days when I'm busy: *reads 200 pages of a book*
- Days when I have nothing to do: *reads title of book*